mediven for men. For the fashionable business look.
mediven for men also convinces men of medical compression stockings, because he just doesn't look like one! The stylish "Business Rib Design" fits perfectly with any dress code.
The anatomically toe design and the extremely soft comfort cuff treat foot and leg. The practical right-left marking also makes it easier to don.
- Prescribed by a doctor
- This is supported by your health insurance
Anatomic toe design with handy integrated right/left markings for a perfect fit and comfort in wear
Fashionable business-style ribbed design
Added lanolin* to care for and protect your skin
Clima Fresh for long-lasting freshness for legs and feet
Extra-wide and unusually soft comfort cuff at the top
Suitable for shoe sizes from 39 to 46
* Natural substance used for treating dry and chapped skin, has a broad range of applications, for example in child care and baby care. The caring protective effect remains even after washing.
- Chronic venous insufficiency (CVI), stage I and II according to Widmer or C0s – C3 according to CEAP
- Postoperative reperfusion oedema
- Post-traumatic, postoperative, occupational, medicinally induced oedema
- Oedema due to immobility
- Superficial venous thrombosis
- Thrombosis prophylaxis in mobile patients
- Inflammatory dermatoses of the legs
- *Selecting the ideal compression stockings depends on the indication and the individual needs of the patients.
mediven® instructions for use 3.92 MB
How to use our mediven products. Date of issue: from April 2018.
Everything worth knowing about compression stockings
Introduction to compression therapy
mediven® for men
Medical compression garments
The stylish one
Mon. to Thu. 08.00-17.00
- +49 921 912-0
- +49 921 912-783