Wrist support with finger splint
medi Wrist support is an orthosis for the wrist. The product is exclusively to be used for the orthotic fitting of the wrist and only on intact skin.
Extra wide supporting strap for the wrist
Mouldable aluminium splint
Made of skin-friendly, robust cotton lycra material
The medi Wrist support only supports successful therapy if it is worn consistently.
Hook and loop fasteners should be closed for washing. Soap residues, lotions and ointments can cause skin irritation and material wear. Wash the product by hand, preferably using a medi clean detergent, or in delicate cycle at 30°C using a mild detergent without fabric conditioners.
- Do not bleach. Leave to dry naturally.
- Do not iron.
- Do not dry clean.
- All indications in which an immobilization of the wrist in at least two directions of movement with free finger mobility is necessary, such as:
- Immobilisation after distorsions
- Tendonitis and / or tenosynovitis
- Soft tissue injury of the wrist (nonsurgical, postoperative)
- Carpal tunnel syndrome
medi Wrist support instructions for use 2.77 MB
How to use our medi Wrist support. Date of issue: until february 2019.
medi Wrist support instructions for use
How to use our medi Wrist support. Date of issue: from february 2019.
medi hand range
Treatment with supports and orthoses suited to the indication.
You will find more promotional materials for medi products or health topics in our service section.Order for promotional materials