Wrist brace for immobilisation
medi Wrist support is an orthosis for the wrist. The product is exclusively to be used for the orthotic fitting of the wrist and only on intact skin.
How does it work?/Mode of action
- Immobilsation of the wrist while enabling the fingers and thumb to move freely
- Movement-related pain can be prevented by immobilsation
Wrist brace for immobilizing the wrist in at least two directions of mobilisation.
All indications in which an immobilization of the wrist in at least two directions of movement with free finger mobility is necessary, such as:
- Immobilisation after distorsions
- Tendonitis and / or tenosynovitis
- After distal radius fracture (nonsurgical, postoperative)
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Carpal tunnel syndrome
- Postoperative after triangular fibrocartilage complex repair
- Guyon's canal syndrome
- Unstable fractures of the hand