medi Soft OASoft orthosis for varus/valgus pressure relief
- Individually adjustable varus/ valgus relief Patented dynamic strap tightening system
- Simple handling with slip-in wrap construction
medi Soft OA - for relief based on the 3-point relief principle
Thanks to its snap-fit system, the medi Soft OA soft orthosis can be used for individually adjustable varus and valgus relief. It works with a patented mechanism for dynamic strap tightening based on the 3-point relief principle. This relieves the knee joint exactly at the point when it is under maximum stress during movement and protects the knee from swinging out sideways. The combination of the wrap construction on the thigh and the slip-in construction at the calf further simplifies the handling of the medi Soft OA.
The soft orthosis is used for all indications require unicompartmental relief based on the 3-point relief principle, additional physiological guidance and, where necessary, a restriction of the range of movement of the knee joint. For example, this is required for unilateral osteoarthritis of the knee or after cartilage surgery or chondroplasty and meniscus surgery.
With its slip-in wrap construction, the soft orthosis is just as easy to apply as it is to make the first adjustments and secure it on the leg. An opening in the patellar region serves as an aid for correct positioning. With the aid of the snap-fit system, the user can quickly and easily increase or reduce relief without assistance - according to his requirements and pain situation. Thanks to the 3-point relief principle, the medi Soft OA orthosis not only reduces pressure and pain on the affected side of the joint, but also allows the user to once again be more mobile and active in everyday life. Straightening (extension) or bending (flexion) of the leg can be adapted using a comprehensive wedge set, if necessary.
The compressive spacer-knit medi Airtex+ can improve proprioception, which can in turn support the body in guiding and stabilising the knee joint. Thanks to the special knitting technology in the region of the hollow of the knee the brace offers additional wearing comfort. Moreover, the intelligent strap positioning does not run directly over the hollow of the knee. The slender design of the knee brace is also convincing.
If looking for a lighter soft orthosis, the Soft OA light can be the right choice. Even more relief is provided by the M.4s OA comfort, which is equipped with a rigid frame and, in addition to a 3-point pressure relief principle, also convinces with a 4-point stabilisation principle.
- Relief of the lateral or medial compartment using the 3-point-principle
- Varus and valgus relief can be individually adjusted by snap-fit syste
- Easy to use: The combined slip in - wrap design enables easy don and a quick first alignment and fixation on the leg
- Adaptation to the individual: The divided wrap fastening on the upper leg makes fastening easy and enables the device to be adapted to different shaped thighs
- Correct fit: An opening in the patellar region guides the fitting to support that the brace is fitted correctly.
- Easy and individual relief: Patients can set the snap-fit system themselves to adjust the desired level relief. The scale provides orientation
- Knee comfort zone: The sophisticated design guides the straps outside the sensitive popliteal area not to exert any uncomfortable pressure. The integrated soft and breathable material inside the comfort zone provides that the brace is pleasant and comfortable to wear.
- Bilateral hinges and the silicone dot coating support secure fit to the leg
- Quick and easy to use: Quick-release clasps enable the device to be taken on and off easily and quickly
- Extension: -5° 0°, 10°, 20°, 30°, 45°
- Flexion: 0°, 10°, 20°, 30°, 45°, 60°, 75°, 90°, 120°
- Immobilisation: 0°, 10°, 20°, 30°, 45°
Knee brace for relief and guidance of the knee joint.
All indications requiring unicompartimental relief by 3 point principle and additional physiological guidance and if necessary limitations of range of motion such as:
- Unilateral osteoarthritis
- Cartilage surgery or chondroplasty
- Meniscus intervention
- Combined lateral and medial osteoarthitis