Shoulder joint support for immobilisation
The medi Shoulder sling is a shoulder joint support. The product is exclusively to be used for the or thotic fitting of the shoulder and only on intact skin.
Allows easy access for wound inspection
Simple adjustment to allow for limited exercises
Shoulder joint orthoses for immobilization in internal rotation
- All indications where immobilization of the shoulder joint in internal rotation is necessary, such as:
- Nonsurgical treatment after anterior shoulder dislocation and /or chronic subluxation
- Scapula fractures (nonsurgical, postoperative)
- Proximal fractures of the humerus head (nonsurgical, postoperative)
- Impingement syndrome (nonsurgical, postoperative)
- Acromioclavicular joint dislocation (nonsurgical, postoperative)
- Acromioclavicular arthritis (nonsurgical, postoperative)
- Nonsurgical treatment for painful osteoarthritis
- All indications, where you need abduction and/or external rotation
Shoulder sling instructions for use 2.16 MB
How to use our shoulder sling for shoulder joint support. Date of issue: until November 2018.
Shoulder sling instructions for use
How to use our shoulder sling for shoulder joint support. Date of issue: from November 2018.
medi shoulder and elbow range