Shoulder joint support for immobilisation
The medi Shoulder sling is a shoulder joint support. The product is exclusively to be used for the or thotic fitting of the shoulder and only on intact skin.
- Positioning of the shoulder- and elbow joint in internal rotation to secure against unwanted joint movement.
- stable fixation of the shoulder and upper arm.
- Easy access for wound inspection.
- Simple adjustment.
Shoulder joint support for immobilising the shoulder in a defined position.
All indications requiring immobilization of the shoulder joint in internal rotation, such as:
- Nonsurgical treatment after anterior shoulder dislocation and /or chronic subluxation
- After rotator cuff repair
- Acromioclavicular joint dislocation (nonsurgical, postoperative)
- Scapula fractures (nonsurgical, postoperative)
- Proximal humeral fractures (nonsurgical, postoperative)
- All indications that specifically require abduction and/ or external rotation
- Nonsurgical and postoperative treatment of posterior shoulder luxation