Functional hip joint orthosis
The medi Hip one is a functional hip orthosis. The product is exclusively to be used for the orthotic fitting of the hip and only on intact skin.
- Variable adjustment of abduction and adduction in intervals of 10°
- Flexion and extension limitation are easy to set in intervals of 15°, up to 90°
- Perfect fit thanks to anatomically moulded pelvis and thigh shell
- Optimal adjustment thanks to separate hip and thigh components
- High level of comfort thanks to soft padding
- Height and circumference can be adjusted to the individual
Brace for mobilisation of the hip joint with adjustable limitation of the range of motion in two planes.
All indications requiring funtional assurance and / or mobilization of the hip joint, such as
- (traumatic) dislocation of the hip joint
- Postooperative conditions (e.g. following hip arthroplasty)
- Hip prosthesis displacement
None known at present.