Functional hip joint orthosis
The medi Hip one is a functional hip orthosis. The product is exclusively to be used for the orthotic fitting of the hip and only on intact skin.
- Variable adjustment of abduction and adduction in intervals of 10°
- Flexion and extension limitation are easy to set in intervals of 15°, up to 90°
- Perfect fit thanks to anatomically moulded pelvis and thigh shell
- Optimal adjustment thanks to separate hip and thigh components
- High level of comfort thanks to soft padding
- Height and circumference can be adjusted to the individual
Brace for mobilisation of the hip joint with adjustable limitation of the range of motion in two planes.
- Conservative hip therapy and dislocation of the hip
- Traumatic dislocation of the hip joint
- Acetabular fracture
- Postoperative conditions
- Hip prosthesis displacement
- Replacement of hip prosthesis
- Acetabular reconstruction
- Resection of the head of the femur
- Adjustment osteotomy
None known at present.