Provides relief of the irritated joint and improves blood flow to the soft tissue areas surrounding the joint by producing a constant compression and massage action during patient movement
How does it work?/Mode of action
Provides relief of the irritated joint and improves blood flow to the soft tissue areas surrounding the joint by producing a constant compression and massage action during patient movement.
Grasp the upper part of the ankle support (label) and pull it up over the ankle until the heel fits over the integrated recess.
Soap residues, lotions and ointments can cause skin irritation and material wear.
- Do not bleach.
- Leave to dry naturally.
- Do not iron.
- Do not dry clean.
- Inflammation or strains of the ankle
- Muscle strains
- For prophylactic and therapeutic use in sport activities
- Diseases or injuries of the skin in the area of use, especially with inflammatory symptoms (excessive warming, swelling or reddening)
- Sensitivity and perfusion disorders of the legs or feet (e.g. in the case of diabetes)
- Lymph outflow disorders, as well as unclear swellings of soft tissues, apart from the area of use
See our FAQ page for more help and information