Provides relief of the irritated joint and improves blood flow to the soft tissue areas surrounding the joint by producing a constant compression and massage action during patient movement
Bandages for ankle soft tissue compression
Soap residues, lotions and ointments can cause skin irritation and material wear.
- Do not bleach.
- Leave to dry naturally.
- Do not iron.
- Do not dry clean.
- Slight instability of the ankle joint
- Sprains and distorsions
- Joint effusions and swellings due to arthritis and osteoarthritis
- Chronic, postoperative and posttraumatic inflammation
- Diseases or injuries of the skin in the area of use, especially with inflammatory symptoms (excessive warming, swelling or reddening)
- Sensitivity and perfusion disorders of the legs or feet (e.g. in the case of diabetes)
- Lymph outflow disorders, as well as unclear swellings of soft tissues, apart from the area of use