Safe and reliable fixation of the shoulder girdle
Promotes correct union of the fractured bone by holding the shoulder back
Polyester, cotton, polyamide
Velcro fasteners should be closed for washing. Soap residues, lotions and ointments can cause skin irritation and material wear.
Wash the product by hand, preferably using medi clean washing agent.
- Do not bleach.
- Leave to dry naturally.
- Do not iron.
- Do not dry clean.
- For positioning and immobilization of the collarbone
- Post-traumatic and postoperative fractures
- Acromioclavicular dislocation
- Compression of the airways
- Compression of the neurovascular bundle
medi Kidz range 2.46 MB
Orthopaedic products from medi especially for children.
medi Clavicle support instructions for use 2.59 MB
How to use our medi Clavicle supports. Date of issue: from May 2017.
medi Clavicle support Kidz instructions for use 4.32 MB
How to use our medi Clavicle support Kidz supports for the clavicle. Date of issue: until May 2017.