Relief of shoulder joint, humerus and elbow
Fixes the arm close to the body and therefore immobilises the shoulder
How does it work?/Mode of action
In the event of unexpected, excessive changes, e.g. an intensification of the symptoms, please take the product off immediately and contact your doctor or supplying dealer.
Open the hook and loop fastener of the sleeve and lay the arm into the sling.
Pull the shoulder belt across over the back, pull through the sleeve and secure with the hook and loop fastener.
Wrap the hip belt around and fasten with the hook and loop fastener strip.
The sleeve can be adapted to fit all sizes, simply fold up and secure with hook and loop fastener tabs. A thumb sleeve can be ordered separately.
Please note that the first time you put the orthosis on you should be instructed by qualified personnel.
Hook and loop fasteners should be closed for washing. Soap residues can cause skin irritations material wear. Wash the product by hand, preferably using a medi clean detergent, or in delicate cycle at 30°C using a mild detergent without fabric conditioners.
- Do not bleach.
- Leave to dry naturally.
- Do not iron.
- Do not dry clean.
- All indications where immobilization of the shoulder joint in internal rotation is necessary, such as:
- Nonsurgical treatment after anterior shoulder dislocation and /or chronic subluxation
- Scapula fractures (nonsurgical, postoperative)
- Proximal fractures of the humerus head (nonsurgical, postoperative)
- Impingement syndrome (nonsurgical, postoperative)
- Acromioclavicular joint dislocation (nonsurgical, postoperative)
- Acromioclavicular arthritis (nonsurgical, postoperative)
- Nonsurgical treatment for painful osteoarthritis
- All indications, where you need abduction and / or external rotation
medi Armschlinge instructions for use 3.30 MB
How to use our medi Armschlinge shoulder supports. Date of issue: until May 2017.
medi Armschlinge instructions for use 2.83 MB
How to use our medi Armschlinge shoulder joint supports. Date of issue: until April 2018.
medi Armschlinge instructions for use 3.08 MB
How to use our medi Armschlinge shoulder joint supports. Date of issue: from April 2018.
medi Armschlinge instructions for use 0.00 B
How to use our medi Armschlinge shoulder joint support. Date of issue: January 2019
medi shoulder and elbow range 0.00 B
Mon. to Thu. 08.00-17.00
- +49 921 912-0
- +49 921 912-783