Relief of shoulder joint, humerus and elbow
Fixes the arm close to the body and therefore immobilises the shoulder
Shoulder joint orthoses for immobilization in internal rotation
Hook and loop fasteners should be closed for washing. Soap residues can cause skin irritations material wear. Wash the product by hand, preferably using a medi clean detergent, or in delicate cycle at 30°C using a mild detergent without fabric conditioners.
- Do not bleach.
- Leave to dry naturally.
- Do not iron.
- Do not dry clean.
- All indications where immobilization of the shoulder joint in internal rotation is necessary, such as:
- Nonsurgical treatment after anterior shoulder dislocation and /or chronic subluxation
- Scapula fractures (nonsurgical, postoperative)
- Proximal fractures of the humerus head (nonsurgical, postoperative)
- Impingement syndrome (nonsurgical, postoperative)
- Acromioclavicular joint dislocation (nonsurgical, postoperative)
- Acromioclavicular arthritis (nonsurgical, postoperative)
- Nonsurgical treatment for painful osteoarthritis
- All indications, where you need abduction and / or external rotation