Supple and elastic compression stockings
The supple and elastic stocking offers value for money and is also very durable. The choice of the optimum compression stocking depends on the indication and the patient's individual needs:
Due to the material thickness, the fit and the product characteristics, we recommend duomed for amongst others for women and men of overweight, with light do heavy tendency to venous oedema (leg swelling) as well as for those with soft connective tissue.1
1 Please note that this recommendation does not replace a doctor's diagnosis or the professional advice of a specialist medical retailer.
- Available in compression class 1 and 2
- Combines ideal wearing properties and appropriate medical compression
- Your economic solution for a reliable compression therapy
Round-knitted medical compression stocking used for compression of the lower extremities, mainly for thetreatment of disorders of the venous system.
- Below-knee stocking
- Thigh-length stocking
37% elastane, 63 % polyamide
43% elastane, 57% polyamide
- Chronic venous disorders: C0s to C4 according to CEAP
- Initial phase after varicose vein therapy
- Oedema during pregnancy
- Postoperative reperfusion oedema
- Post-traumatic, post-operative, occupational, drug-related oedema
- Oedema due to immobility
- Superﬁcial venous thrombosis
- Condition after thrombosis, postthrombotic syndrome
- Thrombosis prophylaxis in mobile patients
- Inﬂammatory dermatoses of the legs
- Sickness, dizziness during pregnancy
* Selecting the ideal compression stockings depends on the indication and the individual needs of the patients.