Shelf strap for additional support and coverage of shelves and lobules on the limb
circaid reduction kit shelf straps are designed to offer additional support and coverage to shelves and lobules that may be present on the limb. The straps can also be used to cover potential gaps that may appear in between the bands or components of the circaid reduction kit in case the garment has challenges matching the limb shape.
The circaid reduction kit shelf strap is customisable to individual needs and can be cut in length.
- Offers additional support and coverage of shelves and lobules that may be present on the limb
- Covers potential gaps that may appear in between the bands of circaid garments
Supporting band for application in combination with another circaid compression garment.
- other forms of oedema
- Chronic venous insufficiency
- Varicose veins
- Venous Stasis Ulcer
- Post Sclerotherapy
- Severe Peripheral Arterial Disease
- Uncontrolled Congestive Heart Failure
- Septic Phlebitis
- Phlegmasia Cerulea Dolens
- Untreated infection
- Any circumstance where increased venous and lymphatic return is undesirable
- Suspected or known untreated acute DVT
- Mild to Moderate Peripheral Arterial Disease
- Impaired Sensation - must be able to sense applied pressure
- Intolerance to material(s)
- Pediatric & assisted use - must be able to sense & communicate applied pressure