Adjustable compression device for additional compression for the foot with adjustable foot length
The circaid juxtafit premium interlocking ankle foot wrap provides additional compression for the foot and ankle. The interlocking heel bands allow a foot length adjustment for optimum fit and offer targeted compression especially to the Bisgaard's region and the ankle. High quality band fasteners with reinforced landing stripes ensure long durability.
It is recommended to always wear the circaid juxtafit premium interlocking ankle foot wrap in combination with a lower leg garment (e.g. circaid juxtafit) and can also be combined with the circaid compression anklet or the circaid toe cap.
• Provides compression to the foot and ankle
• Interlocking heel band allows foot length adjustment
• High quality band fasteners with reinforced landing straps
• Heel band offers targeted compression to the Bisgaard´s region and ankle
• Easy handling
• Available in standard sizes only
The compression system is designed to provide compression to the foot and ankle for patients with venous and lymphatic disorders.
- other forms of oedema
- Chronic venous insufficiency
- Varicose veins
- Post Thrombotic Syndrome
- Venous Stasis Ulcer
- Post Sclerotherapy
- Severe Peripheral Arterial Disease
- Uncontrolled Congestive Heart Failure
- Septic Phlebitis
- Phlegmasia Cerulea Dolens
- Untreated infection
- Any circumstance where increased venous and lymphatic return is undesirable
- Suspected or known untreated acute DVT
- Mild to Moderate Peripheral Arterial Disease
- Impaired Sensation - must be able to sense applied pressure
- Intolerance to material(s)
- Pediatric & assisted use - must be able to sense & communicate applied pressure
Instructions circaid® juxtafit® premium foot options inelastic compression system
How to use our circaid® juxtafit® premium foot options inelastic compression system. From November 2020.