Additional compression for the foot and ankle region
The circaid juxtafit premium ankle foot wrap provides additional compression to the foot and ankle. The closed heel offers optimum care for the ankle joint and foot as well as eases donning. High quality band fasteners with reinforced landing straps ensure long durability.
It is recommended to always wear the circaid juxtafit premium interlocking ankle foot wrap in combination with a lower leg garment (e.g. circaid juxtafit) and can also be combined with the circaid compression anklet or the circaid toe cap.
• Provides compression to the foot and ankle
• High quality band fasteners with reinforced landing straps
• Easy handling
• Can be trimmed in length to provide perfect fit
• Available in standard sizes and as made-to-measure
The compression system is designed to provide compression to the foot and ankle for patients with venous and lymphatic disorders.
- other forms of oedema
- Chronic venous insufficiency
- Varicose veins
- Post Thrombotic Syndrome
- Venous Stasis Ulcer
- Post Sclerotherapy
- Severe Peripheral Arterial Disease
- Uncontrolled Congestive Heart Failure
- Septic Phlebitis
- Phlegmasia Cerulea Dolens
- Untreated infection
- Any circumstance where increased venous and lymphatic return is undesirable
- Suspected or known untreated acute DVT
- Mild to Moderate Peripheral Arterial Disease
- Impaired Sensation - must be able to sense applied pressure
- Intolerance to material(s)
- Pediatric & assisted use - must be able to sense & communicate applied pressure
Instructions circaid® juxtafit® premium foot options inelastic compression system
How to use our circaid® juxtafit® premium foot options inelastic compression system. From November 2020.