The igli Style is an orthopedic carbon insole especially for the requirements of high shoes and for relief and support of the feet.
- This is supported by your health insurance
- Prescribed by a doctor
- Preformed carbon clip for different heel heights
- In spite of the total height, foot relieves and guidance are possible, because of the postings.
- Slight cushioning makes a pleasant wear comfort, because of the heel- & metatarsal cushion
- Strenghthened carbon for more stability by a small value of weight and volume
- Microfiber cushion for a pleasant foot environment, also barefoot
Medical device insole: Insoles are medical devices for specific malposition’s or poor alignment of the patients’ feet.
Hydrofresh cover gold
latex foam heel cushion
TOP Flex metatarsus cushion
EVA magenta soft foam
postings (approx. 50° Shore A)
35/36 - 43/44
- Pes valgus
- Fallen arches
- Splay foot
igli carbon insoles are contraindicated for diabetes and neuropathy. Do not wear the insoles if you have an open wound on your foot.
- Severe foot deformity