Additional grip provided by a broad foot strap
Active breathing, elastic and light material
Added comfort from the softer material in the flexion area
Seamless fabrication and soft borders
How does it work?/Mode of action
Stabilisation of the joint
Reduction of swellings and effusions due to the massage effect exerted by the use of a compressive knit
Grasp the middle of the support on both sides. Pull it up over the foot till the heel section is properly fitted. Then pull the support up.
Make an “eight” out of the elasticated band and lead it round the ankle joint.
Affix the end of the strap to the elasticated band.
Please note that the support should be fitted for the first time as instructed by trained specialists.
Polyamide, Elastane, Polyester
Soap residues, lotions and ointments can cause skin irritation and material wear.
Wash the product by hand, preferably using a medi clean detergent, or in delicate cycle at 30°C using a mild detergent without fabric conditioners.
- Do not bleach.
- Leave to dry naturally.
- Do not iron.
- Do not dry clean.
- Ankle sprains
- Instability of the ankle joint
- Joint effusions and swellings
- Arthritis and osteoarthritis
- Chronic, post-operative and post-traumatic inflammation
- Diseases or injuries of the skin in the area of use, especially with inflammatory symptoms (excessive warming, swelling or reddening)
- Sensitivity and perfusion disorders of the legs or feet (e.g. in the case of diabetes)
- Lymph outflow disorders, as well as unclear swellings of soft tissues, apart from the area of use
See our FAQ page for more help and information