Breathable, elastic and light material, and anatomically-shaped knit
Anatomically-shaped silicone pads for effective pressure relief and stabilisation
Added stability thanks to wide strap
Increased comfort by using softer material in the flexion area
Ankle soft tissue compression bandages with additional functional elements
Polyamide, Elastane, Polyester
Soap residues, lotions and ointments can cause skin irritation and material wear.
Wash the product by hand, preferably using a medi clean detergent, or in delicate cycle at 30°C using a mild detergent without fabric conditioners.
- Do not bleach.
- Leave to dry naturally.
- Do not iron.
- Do not dry clean.
- Ankle sprains
- Instability of the ankle joint
- Joint effusions and swellings
- Arthritis and osteoarthritis
- Chronic, post-operative and post-traumatic inflammation
- Diseases or injuries of the skin in the area of use, especially with inflammatory symptoms (excessive warming, swelling or reddening)
- Sensitivity and perfusion disorders of the legs or feet (e.g. in the case of diabetes)
- Lymph outflow disorders, as well as unclear swellings of soft tissues, apart from the area of use
protect.Leva Strap instructions for use 1.81 MB
How to use our protect.Leva Strap ankle joint supports with stabilisation strap
Protect.Leva strap instructions for use 0.00 B
How to use our Protect.Leva strap for ankle joint support with stabilisation strap. Date of issue: until October 2019.
protect.Leva strap instructions for use 0.00 B
How to use our protect.Leva strap ankle joint support. Date of issue: from October 2019.
See our FAQ page for more help and information