Silicone patellar ring for massaging and reducing swelling
Rods incorporated into both sides of the support for increased stabilization
Increased comfort by using softer material in the flexion area
Breathable, elastic and light material and anatomically-shaped knit
How does it work?/Mode of action
- Massage effect due to silicone insert
- Improves the blood circulation and aids absorption of haematomas and oedemas
- Improves proprioception and muscular support (stabilization of the knee)
Grasp the support, with the thumb on the inside and on the upper end of the lateral rods.
Pull the support over the knee, in such a way that pad covers the knee centrally without compressing it.
To remove the support, grasp it at the bottom on the lateral rods and pull it upwards and away.
Please note that the support should be fitted for the first time as instructed by trained specialists.
Polyamide, Elastane, Polyester
Soap residues, lotions and ointments can cause skin irritation and material wear.
Wash the product by hand, preferably using a medi clean detergent, or in delicate cycle at 30°C using a mild detergent without fabric conditioners.
- Do not bleach.
- Leave to dry naturally.
- Do not iron.
- Do not dry clean.
- Slight instability of the knee joint
- Articular effusions and swellings
- Chronic post-operative and post-traumatic inflammation
- Osteoarthritis and arthritis
- Patellofemoral pain syndrome
- None known at present
See our FAQ page for more help and information