Breathable, elastic and light material, and anatomically-shaped knit
Anatomically-shaped silicon pads for effective pressure relief and stabilisation
Removable strap for individual pressure regulation
Increased comfort by using softer material in the flexion area
How does it work?/Mode of action
- Stabilisation of the joint
- Reduction of swellings and effusions due to the massage effect exerted by the interaction between the compressive knit and the pads
Grasp the upper end of the support and pull this over the elbow till the crook of the arm is in the middle of the support.
The support is sitting properly when the internal and external bony prominences (epidondyles) are readily palpable through the gaps in the pads.
Please note that the support should be fitted for the first time as instructed by trained specialists.
Polyamide, Elastane, Polyester
Soap residues, lotions and ointments can cause skin irritation and material wear.
Wash the product by hand, preferably using a medi clean detergent, or in delicate cycle at 30°C using a mild detergent without fabric conditioners.
- Do not bleach.
- Leave to dry naturally.
- Do not iron.
- Do not dry clean.
- Epicondylitis (e.g. tennis or golfer`s elbow)
- Articular effusions and swellings
- Chronic, postoperative and posttraumatic inflammation
- Osteoarthritis and arthritis
See our FAQ page for more help and information