Anatomically shaped pads for effective relief of pressure and stability
Active breathing, elastic and light material and anatomically shaped knit
Added comfort from the softer material in the flexion area
Seamless fabrication and soft borders
How does it work?/Mode of action
Stabilisation of the joint
Reduction of swellings and effusions due to the massage effect exerted by the interaction between the compressive knit and the pads
Grasp the support at the level of the pad and pull this over the foot until the heel section is sitting properly.
Pull the support up if necessary. If necessary, correct the position of the pad so that the tendon is palpably embedded in the gap in the pad.
Please note that the support should be fitted for the first time as instructed by trained specialists.
Polyamide, Elastane, Polyester
Soap residues, lotions and ointments can cause skin irritation and material wear.
Wash the product by hand, preferably using a medi clean detergent, or in delicate cycle at 30°C using a mild detergent without fabric conditioners.
- Do not bleach.
- Leave to dry naturally.
- Do not iron.
- Do not dry clean.
- Acute and chronic inflammation of the Achilles tendon
- Post-traumatic and post-operative inflammation
- Diseases or injuries of the skin in the area of use, especially with inflammatory symptoms (excessive warming, swelling or reddening)
- Sensitivity and perfusion disorders of the legs or feet (e.g. in the case of diabetes)
- Lymph outflow disorders, as well as unclear swellings of soft tissues, apart from the area of use
See our FAQ page for more help and information