Breathable, elastic and light material, and anatomically-shaped knit
Anatomically-shaped silicone pads for effective pressure relief and stabilisation
Increased comfort by using softer material in the flexion area
Bandages for Achilles tendon compression
Polyamide, Elastane, Polyester
Soap residues, lotions and ointments can cause skin irritation and material wear.
Wash the product by hand, preferably using a medi clean detergent, or in delicate cycle at 30°C using a mild detergent without fabric conditioners.
- Do not bleach.
- Leave to dry naturally.
- Do not iron.
- Do not dry clean.
- Acute and chronic inflammation of the Achilles tendon
- Posttraumatic and postoperative inflammation
- Diseases or injuries of the skin in the area of use, especially with inflammatory symptoms (excessive warming, swelling or reddening)
- Sensitivity and perfusion disorders of the legs or feet (e.g. in the case of diabetes)
- Lymph outflow disorders, as well as unclear swellings of soft tissues, apart from the area of use
You will find more promotional materials for medi products or health topics in our service section.Order for promotional materials