T-shirt for posture correction for adolescents and children
medi Posture plus young is a shirt which corrects the wearer´s posture. This product is to be used exclusively for treatment of the spine and is only intended for use on unbroken skin.
Supporting panels: Inelastic tension panels excercise traction for postural realignment.
Breathable and highly elastic fabric ensuring maximum comfort in the armpit area.
Flat elastic seams for maximum comfort.
How does it work?/Mode of action
The support that is woven into the fabric ensure that the trunk is kept upright, thus correcting posture. The trunk and the shoulder muscles are activated and this works against deviations, muscle weakness and/or imbalances. This strengthening of the muscles is not noticeable but improves mobility and reduces pain.
Put the product on as you would a normal T-shirt.
Please always wear the medi Posture plus young on the skin and under your clothing.
If you experience excessive pain or your condition worsens whilst wearing the T-shirt, stop wearing the product immidiately and contact your doctor or the specialist supply store.
Cotton, elastane, polyamide,
Wash the product by hand, preferably using medi clean washing agent.
- Do not bleach.
- Leave to dry naturally.
- Do not iron.
- Do not dry clean.
- Curvatures of the spine in adolescents and children
- Deviation caused by scoliosis
- Mild scoliosis Dorsal kyphosis
- Asymmetrical scapula in the trunk
- Posture-related pain in the spine
- None known at present.
- If applied correctly, there are no contraindications. You should consult the doctor treating you you before you use it if the following circumstances apply to you: Disease or injury to the skin in the area that the shirt is used on, particulary when signs of infection (excessive heat, swelling or redness) are apparent.
medi Posture plus 2.67 MB
Functional clothes for more quality in life
medi Posture plus young instructions for use 2.83 MB
How to use our medi Posture plus young posture correction shirt for kids.
medi Posture plus young instructions for use 0.00 B
How to use our Posture plus young Posture correction shirts. Date of issue: from November 2018.
medi Posture plus shirt
See our FAQ page for more help and information