Pants for posture correction
medi Posture plus pants are pants that correct the position of the pelvis and the lumbar spine region. The product i to be used exclusively for treatment of the spine and is only intended for use on unbroken skin.
How does it work?/Mode of action
- The tension forces take effect on the angle of inclination of the pelvis and can have a positive influence on the position of the lumbosacral region.
- You will feel the tension forces in the medi Posture plus pants and their pleasant impact on the pelvis.
- The hook-and-loop fastening enables you to set the intensity of the circumferential compressive effect quickly and without interval, thus ensuring that the fit is comfortable for a wide variety of different anatomies.
Pants for Posture correction.
- Pelvic anteversion (pelvic tilting)
- Hyperlordosis that is duo to poor posture
- Lumbar spinal stenosis
- Conditions involving the sacroiliac joint
None known at present.