Posture correction shirt
medi Posture plus comfort is a shirt which corrects the wearer´s posture. This product is to be used exclusively for treatment of the spine and is only intended for use on unbroken skin.
Breathable and highly elastic fabric ensuring maximum comfort in the armpit area.
Flat elastic seams for maximum comfort.
Supporting panels: Inelastic tension panels excercise traction for postural realignment.
T-Shirt for posture correction
Please always wear the medi Posture plus comfort on the skin and under your clothing.
If you experience excessive pain or your condition worsens whilst wearing the T-shirt, stop wearing the product immidiately and contact your doctor or the specialist supply store.
Wash the product by hand, preferably using medi clean washing agent.
- Do not bleach.
- Leave to dry naturally.
- Do not iron.
- Do not dry clean.
- Poor posture, postural deviations or spinal deviations
- Posture-related pain in the spine
- Muscle weakness and/or imbalance in the back
- Hunched back with chronic back pain
- Secundary instability of shoulder girdle as a result of muscular deficits
- Asymmetrical sapula
- None known at present.
- If applied correctly, there are no contraindications. You should consult the doctor treating you you before you use it if the following circumstances apply to you: Disease or injury to the skin in the area that the shirt is used on, particulary when signs of infection (excessive heat, swelling or redness) are apparent.
97E31-Posture-Plus-Range-EN.pdf 2.67 MB
medi Posture plus comfort instructions 2.65 MB
How to use our medi Posture plus comfort Posture correction shirts. Date of issue: until November 2018.
medi Posture plus comfort instructions for use
How to use our Posture plus comfort Posture correction shirts. Date of issue: from November 2018.