Hyperextension brace with cantilever closing mechanism
medi 4C flex is a hyperextension brace. The product is exclusively to be used for the orthotic fitting of the lumbar spine / thoracic spine and only on unbroken skin.
Moveable hip bar for better comfort while sitting
Available in 4 sizes with optional adjustments of the side bar length
Easy to use with new developed button closer
Width of chest bars is adjustable
Also available as short version and ultrashort version
Available with button or hook closer
The orthosis can be cleaned with a damp
cloth, the back pad with a brush.
- Do not bleach.
- Leave to dry naturally.
- Do not iron.
- Do not dry clean.
- Stable vertebral compression fractures of the lower thoracic and lumbar spine
- Permanent orthotic care for inoperable spinal tumors and metastases
- Aftercare of spinal decompression surgery with and without internal fixation
- Temporary orthotic care after open surgery of unstable vertebral body fractures
- Medium-term immobilisation after intervertebral disc surgery
- Axial stabilisation in osteoporotic bone collapse of the thoracic and lumbar spine
- Post-operative orthotic care after surgery for tumors and metastases of vertebral bodies
- Unstable fractures of the thoracic / lumbar spine with and without neurological deficit