medi footsupport JuniorInsole to provide optimal guidance for children’s feet
- Longitudinal arch support
- Multi-layered core
- Slim, resistant bottom cover
1 Top layer velour, green
2 Top foam 35°, white
3 Multi-layered core
4 Top stop, transparent
An insole specially designed to provide optimal guidance for children’s feet
This insole has been developed specifically to provide maximum support for children’s feet.
- Optimal longitudinal arch support.
- Anatomically adapted core for optimum comfort during wearing.
- Multi-layered core for optimal guidance and support of the foot.
- Slip resistant bottom cover for a stable fit in the shoe.
- Heat moldable: yes.
Insoles are medical devices for specific malposition’s or poor alignment of the patients’ feet.