medi footsupport Control slimInsole for Hallux Rigidus patients
- Hydrofresh layer
- Stabilization of the metatarsophalangeal joint of the big toe
An insole excellent for Hallux Rigidus patients
This insole stabilises the painful joint via a controlled rolling movement, thus relieving foot pain.
- • Slim version designed for narrow shoes.
- • Relief of pain in / stress on the metatarsophalangeal joint of the big toe.
- • Elongated core to stabilise the metatarsophalangeal joint of the big toe and support the longitudinal arch.
- • The hydrofresh cover is particularly good for diabetics as it prevents odour and wicks away sweat. In addition, it offers a high level of comfort and ensures that the foot remains dry thanks to its heat-regulating properties.
- • Heat moldable: no.
Insoles are medical devices for specific malposition’s or poor alignment of the patients’ feet.