medi footsupport Control slimFoot orthotic for Hallux limitus/ rigidus patients
- Pain relief
- Arch support
- Extended shell
Excellently suitable for Hallux Rigidus patients
This foot orthotic stabilizes the painful joint via a controlled rolling movement, thus relieving foot pain. Slim version designed for narrow shoes.
- Slim version designed for narrow shoes.
- Relief of pain in / stress on the metatarsophalangeal joint of the big toe.
- Extended shell to limit motion in the metatarsophalangeal joint of the big toe and support the longitudinal arch.
- The Hydrofresh top cover provides a fresh shoe climate.
- Heat moldable: with care.
Foot orthotics are medical devices for specific malposition’s or poor alignment of the patients’ feet.