medi footsupport Control slimInsole for Hallux Rigidus patients
- Hydrofresh layer
- Stabilization of the metatarsophalangeal joint of the big toe
1 Hydrofresh embossed, anthracite
2 Top foam 18°, blue
3 Multi-layered core
4 Carbon thermal, black
An insole excellent for Hallux Rigidus patients
This insole stabilises the painful joint via a controlled rolling movement, thus relieving foot pain.
- Slim version designed for narrow shoes.
- Relief of pain in / stress on the metatarsophalangeal joint of the big toe.
- Elongated core to stabilise the metatarsophalangeal joint of the big toe and support the longitudinal arch.
- The hydrofresh cover is particularly good for diabetics as it prevents odour and wicks away sweat. In addition, it offers a high level of comfort and ensures that the foot remains dry thanks to its heat-regulating properties.
- Heat moldable: no.
Insoles are medical devices for specific malposition’s or poor alignment of the patients’ feet.