Highly-elastic, anatomically formed, knitted two-way stretch support
The compressive effect improves resorption of oedema and effusions
Rapid reduction of swelling, with pain relief in the affected region
How does it work?/Mode of action
Provides relief of the irritated joint and improves blood flow to the soft tissue areas surrounding the joint by producing a constant compression and massaging action during patient movement.
Grasp the elbow support at the top edge (label) and pull over the forearm. Bring the support up over the elbow until the integral comfort zone is positioned in the fold of the elbow. When correctly positioned, the elbow will fit correctly into the outer shaped part of the support.
Grease, oils, lotions and ointments can damage the material of the support.
Wash, separately by hand, using a laundry product for wool or delicates, at 30°C or below. Avoid rubbing or scrubbing the support. Rinse thoroughly and line dry. Do not wring, spin or tumble dry and do not dry on a radiator or in direct sunlight.
Do not iron!
Do not try to remove stains with benzine or other chemical detergents.
Do not dry clean.
- Epicondylitis (e.g. tennis or golfer`s elbow)
- Articular effusions and swellings
- Chronic, postoperative and postttraumatic inflammation
- Osteoarthritis and arthritis
- Diseases or injuries of the skin in the area of use, especially with inflammatory symptoms (excessive warming, swelling or reddening)
- Sensitivity and perfusion disorders of the arms (e.g. in the case of diabetes)
- Lymph outflow disorders, as well as unclear swellings of soft tissues, apart from the area of use
- Arterial occlusive disease
- Lymphoedema of the arm
See our FAQ page for more help and information