The solution for challenging limb shapes and extreme lobules
circaid reduction kit lobe lifter is designed to offer additional support and coverage for lobules that may be present on the limb. It can also be used to cover potential gaps that may appear in between the components of the circaid reduction kit in case the garment has challenges matching the limb shape.
The circaid reduction kit lobe lifter is customisable to individual needs.
- Offers additional support and coverage
- Customisable for patients individual needs
Supporting band for application in combination with another circaid compression garment.
- other forms of oedema
- Chronic venous insufficiency
- Varicose veins
- Venous Stasis Ulcer
- Post Sclerotherapy
- Severe Peripheral Arterial Disease
- Uncontrolled Congestive Heart Failure
- Septic Phlebitis
- Phlegmasia Cerulea Dolens
- Untreated infection
- Any circumstance where increased venous and lymphatic return is undesirable
- Suspected or known untreated acute DVT
- Mild to Moderate Peripheral Arterial Disease
- Impaired Sensation - must be able to sense applied pressure
- Intolerance to material(s)
- Pediatric & assisted use - must be able to sense & communicate applied pressure