Provides relief of the irritated joint and improves blood flow to the soft tissue areas surrounding the joint by producing a constant compression and massaging action during patient movement
Soap residues, lotions and ointments can cause skin irritation and material wear.
Wash the product by hand, preferably using a medi clean detergent, or in delicate cycle at 30°C using a mild detergent without fabric conditioners.
- Do not bleach.
- Leave to dry naturally.
- Do not iron.
- Do not dry clean.
- Slight instability of the knee joint
- Articular effusions and swellings
- Chronic, postoperative and posttraumatic inflammation
- Osteoarthritis and arthritis
- Patello femoral pain syndrome
- Diseases or injuries of the skin in the area of use, especially with inflammatory symptoms (excessive warming, swelling or reddening)
- Sensitivity and perfusion disorders of the legs (e.g. in the case of diabetes)
- Lymph outflow disorders, as well as undiagnosed swellings of soft tissues, apart from the area of use
medi knee supports Instructions for use
How to use our medi knee supports. Date of issue: from February 2019.
medi knee supports Instructions for use 3.54 MB
How to use our medi knee supports. Date of issue: until February 2019.
medi elastic knee support instructions for use
How to use our medi elastic knee supports. Date of issue: from February 2019.